Courses at Sci Academy
Our formula for college success.
At Sci Academy, every scholar takes a rigorous course load that includes core subjects—Math, English Language Arts, Social Studies, and Science—honors and AP classes, and co-curricular activities. We also offer a series of intervention courses for our scholars who require specialized academic support services to bring them up to grade level.
Below, please find a list of courses that Sci Academy has offered:
- Math: Algebra I, Geometry, Pre-Calculus, AP Statistics, AP Calculus
- English Language Arts: Reading, English, AP Literature and Composition, Speech, Book Club
- Science: Biology, Chemistry, Computer Literacy, AP Environmental Science
- Social Studies: World History, AP World History, AP United States History, World Geography
- Foreign Language: Spanish
- Interventions: Phonics Boost, Phonics Blitz, Accelerated Math, Essential Skills
The academic program at Sci Academy is geared toward the skills needed for college success. In addition to providing rigorous academic courses, we also offer ACT Prep classes and a College Course that provides scholars with information and insight into the college application process.